Amazing news really.
The new features include:
1. The HTK Book has been extended to include tutorial sections on HDecode and discriminative training. An initial description of the theory and options for discriminative training has also been added.
2. HDecode has been extended to support decoding with trigram language models.
3. Lattice generation with HDecode has been improved to yield a greater lattice density.
4. HVite now supports model-marking of lattices.
5. Issues with HERest using single-pass retraining with HLDA and other input transforms have been resolved.
6. Many other smaller changes and bug fixes have been integrated.
--- (Edited on 3/17/2009 4:35 pm [GMT-0500] by nsh) ---
thanks for the tip, my first results with the new decoder are here.
--- (Edited on 3/19/2009 10:43 am [GMT-0500] by tpavelka) ---