Date: 1/1/2010 10:26 am
This how-to assumes you already have FireFTP installed in your FireFox browser. You can download FireFTP from here (note: it requires Firefox 1.5 or greater).
Using Right-click Menu
- Right-click the VoxForge FTP link;
- click "Open Link in FireFTP" in the menu window;
- Enter the password when prompted (the Login section should fill in automatically);
- Click "OK".
Connect to VoxForge FTP site from FireFTP
- click tools, and
- then select FireFTP.
FireFTP should appear in a new tab in your FireFox browser.
Inside the FireFTP tab:
- Click "Manage Accounts",
- then select "QuickConnect".
- In the Account Manager po-up window, enter the following information where indicated:
- Click "OK"
Click "Connect" (located next to drop down list of accounts) to make the actual connection to the VoxForge FTP site.